Форум программистов

Восстановите пароль или Зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, о проблемах и с заказом рекламы пишите сюда - alarforum@yandex.ru, проверяйте папку спам!

Вернуться   Форум программистов > Web программирование > SQL, базы данных
Восстановить пароль
Повторная активизация e-mail

Купить рекламу на форуме - 42 тыс руб за месяц

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 22.12.2008, 20:33   #1
ZBoris
Новичок
Джуниор

По умолчанию вывод первичного ключа

Здравствуйте. Подскажите, каким образом можно вывести на экран информацию о первичном ключе для заданной таблицы.
Я пищу в командной строке SQL*PLUS.
ZBoris вне форума Ответить с цитированием
Старый 22.12.2008, 20:37   #2
Rik
Форумчанин

Цитата:
Сообщение от ZBoris Посмотреть сообщение
Здравствуйте. Подскажите, каким образом можно вывести на экран информацию о первичном ключе для заданной таблицы.
Я пищу в командной строке SQL*PLUS.
Какую СУБД используете? У всех СУБД поразному.
Rik вне форума Ответить с цитированием
Старый 24.01.2009, 22:57   #3
soleil@mmc
SQL-коддинг
Участник клуба

плюс - это для Оракла
может
describe имя_таблицы
поможет

или запрос к системным вьюхам
soleil@mmc вне форума Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.02.2009, 17:38   #4
Qiuene33
Заблокирован

Смущение my resignation

To Whom It May Concern: I am hereby officially tendering my resignation as an adult in order to accept the responsibilities of a 6 year old. The tax base is lower. I want to be six again.I want to go to McDonald's and think it's the best place in the world to eat. I want to sail sticks across a fresh mud puddle and make waves with rocks. I want to think M&Ms are better than money 'cause maple story mesos you can eat them. I want to play kickball during recess and stay up on Christmas Eve waiting to hear Santa and Rudolph on the roof. I long for the days when life was simple. When all you knew were your colors, the addition tables and simple nursery rhymes, but it didn't bother you because you didn't know what you didn't know, and you didn't care. I want to go to school and have snack time, recess, gym, and field trips. I want to be happy because I don't know what should make me upset. I want to think the world is fair, and everyone in it is honest wow power leveling and good. I want to believe that anything is possible. Sometime, while I was maturing, I learned too much. I learned of nuclear weapons, prejudice, starving and abused kids, lies, unhappy marriages, illness, pain and mortality. I want to be six again. I want to think that everyone, including myself, will live forever because I don't know the concept of death. I want to be oblivious to the wow power leveling complexity of life, and be overly excited by the little things again. I want television to be something I watch for fun, not something I use for escape from the things I should be doing. I want to live knowing the little things I find exciting will always make me as happy as when I first learned them.....I want to be six again. I remember not seeing the world as a whole, but rather being aware of only the things that directly concerned me. I archlord gold want to be naive enough to think that if I'm happy, so is everyone else. I want to walk down the beach and think only of the sand beneath my feet, and the possibility of finding that blue piece of sea glass I'm looking for. I want to spend my afternoons climbing trees and riding my bike, letting the grownups worry about time, the dentist, and how to find the money to fix the old car. I want to wonder what I'll do when I grow up, and what I'll be, who I'll be, and not worry about what I'll do if this doesn't work out. I want that time back. I want to use it now as buy archlord gold an escape, so that when my computer crashes, or I have a mountain of paperwork, or two depressed friends, or a fight with my significant other, or bittersweet memories of times gone by, or second thoughts about so many things, I can travel back, and build a snowman, without thinking about anything except whether the snow sticks together, and what I can possibly use for the snowman's mouth. I want to be six again.
Qiuene33 вне форума Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Купить рекламу на форуме - 42 тыс руб за месяц

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Поиск в этой теме:

Расширенный поиск