Форум программистов

Восстановите пароль или Зарегистрируйтесь на форуме, о проблемах и с заказом рекламы пишите сюда - alarforum@yandex.ru, проверяйте папку спам!

Вернуться   Форум программистов > Microsoft Office и VBA программирование > Microsoft Office Word
Восстановить пароль
Повторная активизация e-mail

Купить рекламу на форуме - 42 тыс руб за месяц

Ответ

Опции темы Поиск в этой теме
Старый 17.12.2008, 18:08   #1
devi409
Пользователь

По умолчанию как открыть doc файл на просмотр без правки

как открыть doc файл на просмотр без правки. К примеру на форме располагаю объект OLE и загружаю туда файл. есть две причины.
первая. показывается только одна страница. не знаю как пролистать.
Вторая. Документ открыт для исправления что крайне нежелательно. При том еще и панельки от ворда появляются.
может существует какое либо тривиальное решение?
devi409 вне форума Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.01.2009, 14:50   #2
viter.alex
Балуюсь кодами
Участник клуба

Включить защиту документа.
Лучше день потерять — потом за пять минут долететь!©
viter.alex вне форума Ответить с цитированием
Старый 09.02.2009, 20:18   #3
Loruoo18
Заблокирован

Печаль evaluate that cause.

Everyone is entitled to have an opinion. When it comes to opinions, though, there's a difference between the majority wow gold, of people and celebrities like actors, athletes, and rock stars. If you're an average person, only your family and friends care about your opinion. If you’re famous, the whole world listens, or so it seems sometimes. Is this the way if should be? I don't think so. ??We shouldn't pay attention to famous people's opinions just because of who they are. Being a famous basketball player doesn't make someone an expert on environmental issues. However, that basketball player has a better opportunity to be heard than most wow gold, people do. If that player feels very strongly about an issue, he can use his fame to draw attention to it and get other people involved. That way they can saw attention and needed dollars to that issue. ??People who are rich put their money behind a cause. In the same way, famous people are using their most valuable asset. In their case, it's not money. It's their name recognition. Should people pay attention to what they think just because of who maple story powerleveling, they are? I don’t think so. I also don't think we should discount what they think just because of who they are. They have a right to their opinion. If their name draws people to that cause, all the better for the cause. ??I think too often we categories people and try to keep them in their place. maple story powerleveling, Celebrities have brains and should be allowed to use them. When they're advocating a cause, their opinion should be just one of many factors we use to evaluate that cause.Everyone is entitled to have an opinion. When maple story powerleveling,it comes to opinions, though, there's a difference between the majority of people and celebrities like actors, athletes, and rock stars. If you're an average person, only your family and friends care about your opinion. If you’re famous, the whole world listens, or so it seems sometimes. Is this the way if should be? I don't think so. ??We shouldn't pay attention to famous people's opinions just because of who they are. Being a famous basketball player doesn't make someone an expert on environmental issues. However, that basketball player has a better opportunity to be heard than most people do. If that player feels very strongly about an issue, he can use his fame to draw attention to it and get other people involved. That way they can saw attention and needed dollars to that issue. ??People who are rich put their money behind a cause. In the same way, famous people are using their most valuable asset. In their case, it's not money. It's their name recognition. Should people pay attention to what they think just because of who they are? I don’t think so. I also don't think we should discount what they think just because of who they are. They have a right to their opinion. If their name draws people to that cause, all the better for the cause. ??I think too often we categories people and try to keep them in their place. Celebrities have brains and should be allowed to use them. When they're advocating a cause, their opinion should be just one of many factors we use to evaluate that cause.
Loruoo18 вне форума Ответить с цитированием
Старый 19.02.2009, 12:46   #4
Extra
Новичок
Джуниор

А ты в где форму делаешь???
Не хочешь попробывать текст сделать в виде HTML дока.
Картинки в тексте есть???

Последний раз редактировалось Extra; 19.02.2009 в 12:48. Причина: появились предложение и вопрос
Extra вне форума Ответить с цитированием
Ответ

Купить рекламу на форуме - 42 тыс руб за месяц